The excitement around the forthcoming 2011 FORMULA 1 AIRTEL GRAND PRIX OF INDIA just got hotter. As title sponsor of this grand racing extravaganza, leading global telecommunications company Bharti Airtel today flagged off a host of engagement initiatives for F1™ fans on its website www.airtel.in/formula1 and opened gates for entries for its reality show based hunt for India’s very own Formula 1 Grid Girls. Airtel also announced the availability of its coveted ‘The-A-Ticket’ – an ultimate F1™ experience for two, which is now up for grabs for those playing Airtel’s ultimate online racing game on www.airtel.in/formula1 & come September voting for Grid Girls on the website & through Airtel’s exciting simulator challenge too.
Engagement initiatives by Airtel for 2011 FORMULA 1 AIRTEL GRAND PRIX OF INDIA
- Participate in Airtel Grid Girls TV reality show and become one of India’s 48 lucky beauties to represent India in the country’s first F1™ race
- Auditions for the Airtel Grid Girls reality show will take place in the coming weeks in cities near you
- 48 shortlisted Airtel Grid Girls will become India’s faces of the prestigious F1™ circuit
- Top 3 of the 48 shortlisted Grid Girls will be selected by public voting on www.airtel.in/formula1 as India’s choice
- Become the winner of ‘The-A-Ticket’
- Upon grabbing this exclusive ticket, you and your F1™ friend get grandstand seats at the race, travel and hospitality
- ‘The-A-Ticket’ is an ultimate F1™ experience for two, which is now up for grabs for those playing Airtel’s ultimate online racing game on www.airtel.in/formula1, voting for Airtel Grid Girls on the website and through Airtel’s exciting simulator challenge
Airtel’s first-of-its-kind reality show hunt for India’s own Grid Girls will be aired on TV and select 48 beauties to play the coveted role of paddock girls of 2011 FORMULA 1 AIRTEL GRAND PRIX OF INDIA, which will be hosted at Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh, India) on October 30, 2011.
With these initiatives, brand Airtel will give F1™ friends an opportunity to get closer to their love for the sport and enjoy the Indiaforay of F1™ — after all, har friend zaroori hai, yaar. For more information, visit www.airtel.in/formula1